Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Latest Offering


I would say "now in paperback" except that it never was in hard cover. This book of sixty sermons (278 pages) came out last week and now I am making that fact public. Here's how to order a copy at the cost of $15: click on http://www.lulu.com/content/880650

I took the photo and wrote the sermons, but I cannot take credit for the cover design or for the layout of the book. That credit goes my mentor, the Rev. Frank Logue at King of Peace Episcopal Church in Kingsland, GA. All proceeds from the sale of this book will go to the discretionary fund of The Episcopal Church of Our Savior at Honey Creek and will be used for the betterment of our community.

I hope you can enjoy this book and pass it along to friends. This is my attempt to make it possible for everyone to sample my preaching over a cup of coffee. The collection is arranged so that you may pick it up and read it from time to time without feeling obligated to finish it all at once.

If the sermons do not prove meaningful to you, perhaps the cover will be worth the price of admission.


In peace,

Linda+

The Rev. Linda McCloud
Founding Pastor
The Episcopal Church of Our Savior at Honey Creek
www.oursaviorhoneycreek.org
http://oursaviorhoneycreek.blogspot.com

No comments: