Friday, September 7, 2007



Our Psalm at Morning Prayer--

Psalm 31 -- is full of rich imagery. I offer verses 1 through 5 for your contemplation:




In you, O Lord, have I taken refuge;
let me never be put to shame;
deliver me in your righteousness.

Incline your ear to me;
make haste to deliver me.

Be my strong rock, a castle to keep me safe,
for you are my crag and my stronghold;
for the sake of your Name, lead me and guide me.

Take me out of the net that they have
secretly set for me,
for you are my tower of strength.

Into your hands I commend my spirit,
for you have redeemed me,
O Lord, O God of truth.


In peace,

Linda+
The Rev. Linda McCloud
Founding Pastor
The Episcopal Church of Our Savior at Honey Creek
www.oursaviorhoneycreek.org
http://oursaviorhoneycreek.blogspot.com
912-267-0333

No comments: