Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Progress Report

Your Church Planter is now on the ground in Camden County. I moved here last week and I am very excited to gather people to form The Episcopal Church of Our Savior at Honey Creek. At some point in the future we will begin to have Wednesday evening services and gatherings. From this we will move to having Sunday services at 10:00 a.m. in the Chapel at Honey Creek.

In the meantime, I am scheduled to preach one Sunday per month and celebrate Holy Eucharist one Sunday per month at our Mother Church -- King of Peace in Kingsland, Georgia. I am grateful to the Rev. Frank Logue for this invitation. Please see their website at www.kingofpeace.org. I invite you to attend King of Peace and greet me there.

I have prepared an organizational chart of how the new church would function in a perfect world. I will blog more about that later.

Peace,
Pastor Linda
The Rev. Linda McCloud
Founding Pastor
The Episcopal Church of Our Savior at Honey Creek
www.oursaviorhoneycreek.org

No comments: